Sunday, January 25, 2009

Can you imagine, what would happen
podes imgainar lo que pasaria
if we could have any dream.
si tubieramos cualquier sueño?
I'd wish this moment, was ours to own it

desearia que este momento fuera nuestro s o l a m e n t e
and that it would never leave.
y que nunca se terminara
Then I would thank that star,
entonces le agradeceria a esa estrella
that made our wish come true
que hizo nuestro sueño realidad
Cause he knows that where you are, is where I should be too.
porque sabe que donde estes, es donde deberia estar yo tambien
Right Here, Right Now
aca mismo, ahora mismo
Im looking at you, and my heart loves the view

te veo a ti, y mi corazon ama lo que ve
Cause you mean everything
porque significas TODO para mi
Right Here, I promise you somehow
aca mismo, te prometo
that tomorrow can wait, some other day to be
que el mañana puede esperar , otro dia sera
But right now there's you and me.
pero ahora somos VOS&YO