Friday, February 18, 2011

i dont feel so alone

I'll watch the night turn light blue, but it's not the same without you.. because it takes two to whisper quietly. The silence isn't so bad, till I look at my hands and feel sad, cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.
I'll find repose in new ways, though i haven't slept in two days.. cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone, but drenched in vanilla twilight i'll sit on the front porch all night waist deep in thought because when i think of you i don't feel so alone.

Veré como la noche se tiñe de un pálido azul, pero no será lo mismo sin ti.. ya que se necesitan dos para susurrar. El silencio no está tan mal, hasta que veo mis manos y me siento triste, ya que los espacios entre mis dedos son donde los tuyos encajan perfectamente.
Encontraré reposo en otras cosas, aunque hace dos días que no duermo, porque la fría nostalgia me cala hasta los huesos. Y aun empapado de un crepúsculo vainilla, me sentaré en el porche toda la noche. Me encuentro hasta la cintura de pensamientos porque cuando pienso en ti, no me siento tan solo.